[Tango-A] MISC: Try tango shoes from Italy risk free!

gaia@axistango.com gaia at axistango.com
Fri Aug 16 11:15:39 EDT 2013

Feet hurt? Do you think all tango heels hurt after awhile? That is what you pay for your love and tango and beautiful shoes?...

Introducing from Italy: Bandolera Tango Shoes “il comfort diventa chic”. (comfort becomes chic).  These shoes are amazingly comfortable! They are drop dead gorgeous which you can judge for yourself from the pictures, and Bandolera offers superior support that you need in a tango shoe, but not the stiffness that is a drawback of the most common brands of tango shoes before now.  In fact, the remarkable flexibility is part of what makes Bandolera SO comfortable.

Try this extraordinary shoes RISK FREE! Order your Bandolera in September and if you don’t agree that it is the most comfortable and responsive tango shoe you have ever worn, return it for a full refund PLUS we will refund your return shipping cost!

Write, call or chat with any questions.
With our best,
AxisTango

-----
AxisTango
[http://www.axistango.com] www.axistango.com
[http://www.facebook.com/axistango] www.facebook.com/axistango
[mailto:info at axistango.com] gaia at axistango.com
+1 720.233.1503

Like our Facebook page for exclusive notices and promotions!