[Tango-A] Documentary on DVD, “Tango Your Life”

Chan Park tangozenhouse at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 15:43:24 EDT 2013

Friends,
My name is Chan Park.  I have been working on a film project to produce a
documentary titled, “Tango Your Life.”

The film tells my personal story living and dancing in Buenos Aires for
four years, from 2008 to 2012. During the period I submerged myself in the
traditional tango culture of Buenos Aires, dancing almost every day and
interviewing many of the participants in the traditional tango scenes there
in an attempt to understand what inspires people about this dance which is
uniquely part of the culture of Buenos Aires, while also enriching lives of
people around the world.

Then I discovered that tango is about feeling, which is inspired by music
and shared between partners connected through embrace while walking
together in unison.  This documentary film tells my discovery of tango as
culture, music, dance, friendship, love, and daily living in Buenos Aires,
all of which have helped discover my inner passion for life.

You can view its new trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu58YGgUPMg.
 For more information about the film, please visit
http://www.TangoYoufLife.com.

Lately its DVD has been released, and you can purchase a copy at
www.Amazon.com, where you can search it by “Tango Your Life” or “La Vida en
Tango” if you’d like to watch it with Spanish subtitles, both available in
NTSC and PAL formats.

I hope you will enjoy the film.  Please let me know if you have any
questions and comments about the film.

Best regards,

Chan Park
http://www.TangoYourLife.com