[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC EARLY ESMERALDA'S + NEW BRUNCH!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 08:10:15 EDT 2013

2-Count-them-2 ESMERALDA'S Now at the Ukrainian!
Always on WEDNESDAYS, an early milonga!
including this Wed., APRIL 24
ESMERALDA'S East Village MILONGA & SUPPER CLUB!!
at The Ukrainian East Village Restaurant • 140 2nd Ave (between St Marks and 9th St.)

Dance & Dine--it's quite Divine! (My poem). Dining always optional--
It's
 especially divine sitting around the dance floor with attractively
decorated tables, super music, friendly people, fine dancers and
delicious food.
With Guest DJ, Peter Giasimas Dance 6:00 to 11:30pm---$10

And NOW for this NEW milonga starting next SUN. APRIL 28!
ESMERALDA'S E.V. TANGO BRUNCH!
Dance & Brunch--(I can't think of a rhyme.) Dining always optional.
With Guest DJ Lexa Rosean Dance 12:00 to 4:00pm--$10

"From PIEROGIS to PANCAKES and more"!
For more information call Host Lucille 212 777 6053