[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival - 10 day Notice

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 10:33:03 EDT 2013

The Chicago Mini Tango Festival will be held in less than ten days at the Hilton Rosemont from April 18 to April 21, 2013.  Come join us, our wonderful instructors, and our guests from over 5 countries and 34 states. Here’s a quick update:

 -Workshop passes for Followers and Couples have sold out. Waiting list available.
- A limited number of Leaders Workshop passes are still available.
- A very limited number of four-day and two-day milonga passes are available.
-No individual milonga entrance available during the Festival.
- Limited space is still available for the Intensive Beginner Program.
-Our overflow block of hotel rooms is only available at Aloft O'Hare. Cut-off April 12, 2013.

For more information go to: http://www.icontact-archive.com/ZXLnOaQScZxBnqqtULk5swsqBrpgFDJ5?w=2