[Tango-A] SA: Milongueando 2013, Aug. 16-19, Buenos Aires

Karen Simon ksimon at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 7 17:14:01 EDT 2013

The 7th Encuentro of Tango Milonguero will be held once again in Buenos Aires, from August 16 to 19, 2013.

All classes will be held in the beautiful Mansion Dandi Royal, where we are also offereing a discount for your hotel stay.

Due to the success of last year’s
Milongueando, Special Edition, we are repeating the formula that worked so
well: men’s technique classes with Susana Miller, women’s technique classes
with Maria Plazaola and combined men’s/women’s technique classes with both
teachers together.

For complete details concerning the event, please visit our website: www.milongeandoenba.com to consult the program, option packs and prices. For any additional questions, please write to milongeandoenba at gmail.com
Karen and Ezequiel
The Milongueando Team(1-514-272-5597/ 011-54-11-4958-4431))