[Tango-A] NA-W : Encuentro in Phoenix

Nerissa neris11 at cox.net
Mon Apr 1 14:39:36 EDT 2013

We invite you to be a part of
" En Tus Brazos "  an Encuentro Milonguero
May 17 ~ 19, 2013
Tempe(Metro-Phoenix) , AZ

The encuentro will include :
* Five Workshops with Monica Paz, founder of Practimilonguero blog and MP Tango School in Buneos Aires
  Monica Paz has been teaching tango professionally for 17 years . She teaches regularly at her school together with well-respected milongueros like Osvaldo Natucci and Nestor La Vitola.

* Three special milongas,  use of the cabeceo will be encouraged and facilitated by Buenos Aires- style seating.
* A catered get-together dinner on Sunday before the farewell milonga.

*DJs : Paul Akmajian , Alb.           Mike McCarrel, Portland           Barry Gillaspie, Tucson

We have arranged for a bargain hotel room rate at one of our venues which also offers free airport shuttle.

For complete details, please view our flyer :
http://www.abrazomilonguero.com/en-tus-brazos.html

For questions, please e-mail Nerissa at : tangoneri at gmail.com