[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival - 3 Week Notice

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 03:59:14 EDT 2013

The Chicago Mini Tango Festival will be held in less than three weeks at the Hilton Rosemont from April 18 to April 21, 2013. Come join us, our wonderful instructors, and our guests from over 5 countries and 33 states.

The Hilton Rosemont Hotel has sold out but there is a limited of overflow blocks of rooms are available at the Hyatt Regency and at the ALoft Chicago O'Hare.

A limited number of Leaders Workshop passes are still available. Followers must register with a leader to purchase a workshop pass. Fewer than 5 couples workshop passes are available.   A very limited number of four-day and two-day milonga passes are available. Space is still available for the Intensive Beginner Program.

The instructors for the Festival include:

Marcela Duran
Osvaldo Natucci
Enriqueta Kleinman
Alicia Pons