[Tango-A] NA-E: Tangosutra Update- Early Registration Deadline October 7

Nancy Hirschhorn nhirschhorn at starpower.net
Tue Sep 25 21:47:27 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

8th Annual Tangosutra Festival October 26-28, 2012 Washington DC

Teachers:  Aja Fenn & Daniel Raphael, Mariana Galassi & Julio Bassan, Evan
Griffiths

Djs:  TBA

The Early Registration Tangosutra Pass which includes 7 dance lessons and 3
milongas is $140. Full-time student pass is $70. (Early Registration
Deadline: October 7th. If the attendance trend from past festivals
continues, we may reach our maximum limit for registration and class sizes.
Please keep this in mind with how late you plan to register).

Late Registration for the Tangosutra Pass is $170 and for Full-time Students
$90. Late Registration Period: October 7-14, 2012.

Teachers are just starting to book private lessons. If you are interested in
scheduling a private lesson please email tangobarrio at mac.com.

For more information and to register, please visit
http://tangobarrio.com/tangosutra.html <http://www.tangosutra.com/>

Cheers!