[Tango-A] Buenos Aires Immersion Seminar, February 11-15, 2013

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Thu Sep 20 02:03:49 EDT 2012

"TRANSFORMING YOUR DANCE FROM THE INSIDE OUT"
III BUENOS AIRES IMMERSION SEMINAR
FEBRUARY 11-15, 2013

BY DANIELA PUCCI AND LUIS BIANCHI

We invite everyone to a week focusing on the most important aspects of tango:

*Body Awareness
*Connection
*Quality of Movement
*Musicality.
*The ins and outs of dancing in Buenos Aires.
*21 hours of intensive work dedicated to bringing your dance to the
next level.

Please note that we will *not* cover fancy steps and sequences in this
seminar, but rather focus on building and refining your movement. Our
goal is not to add figures to your dance but to add comfort, quality
and expression. Techniques will be covered with sufficient detail to
challenge students at all levels.

Though this is not a tour, we will have informal gatherings for coffee
and dinner and outings to the milongas so that we can enjoy Buenos
Aires with the group.

REGISTRATION:

*US$300/person includes the 20-hour seminar and one private lesson per
2 students.

*Group limited to 20 students.

*3 options for registration: 1) register with a partner; 2) register
alone and hire an experienced dancer as your assistant; 3) register
alone, we'll make every effort to pair you up with another student.

*Payment is due in full upon registration. 80% refund until January
11, no refunds after that date.

DETAILED DAILY PROGRAM:

2:30-3:15pm Warm-Up and Individual Technique
3:15-4:30pm Partering Technique (Connection, Possibilities)
4:30-5pm Coffee Break
5-6:15pm Musicality, Dynamics and Floorcraft
6:15-7pm Guided Practica with specific assignments based on the day's work

At least one day will be dedicated to milonga, and another one to vals.