[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA Rental >> "Dance till you Drop" Springtime is Near!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sun Sep 9 14:04:46 EDT 2012

*  Affordable Luxury; stay in the Grand 1948 Arte' Deco Villa or the amazing
Garden Apartment.

*  We are in Barrio Montserrat (a cozy neighbood); between San Telmo and
Congresso.

*  Save money on Taxi's; from Casa Luna you can walk to 29 GREAT milongas.

* Heat & A/C and Safeboxes in every room, one cell phone available.

* Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news, all in English. ADT
Security System.

*  We provide wireless internet or Guest Computer, Filtered water,  & THE
Best Beds.

*  Lush Tropical Gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own Private
Danceroom.

*  Consider us to be your person concierge to Buenos Aires.

BOOK on OUR SITE:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

See all on VIDEO:  http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour

Our guests LOVE Casa Luna:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent