[Tango-A] SA: SPECIAL Offer for EARLY Bookings for the 2013 Season!

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sat Oct 27 15:52:59 EDT 2012

Thanks to everyone; we have little space available until NEXT Season.  Book
before December 1st, 2012 and receive a complimentary one hour private
massage by our master masseur.

*  Our website is new with new navigation and lots of new photos.  We
continue to upgrade our facility CASA LUNA and love to show it off.
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

*  Location, location, location!  Our guests love to be able to walk to 32
of the best milongas in Buenos Aires.
    And, we are just one block away from four of the BEST bus lines to take
you anywhere in the city.
    http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/location

*  Our guests LOVE Casa Luna.  Read the reviews
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews.

*  Not to forget the facility itself is in the Grand Arte' Deco
Style....walk through with the Video Tour
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/video-tour.