[Tango-A] NA-C: 2nd Early Bird For Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 12:03:07 EDT 2012

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)
We  are so thrilled at the response we received for our Early Bird
registration.
It's been fantastic!
There's been a lot of exciting "buzz" about our  move to Dallas this year
and our early registrations reflect that.
The 1st  Early Bird deadline came quick this year and some of you were
still trying to  arrange travel
and schedules to attend the Fandango.
decided to offer
a 2nd  "Early Bird" registration that offers you substantial savings.

Just  register before Nov. 10th and you can still enjoy great savings off
the regular  registration rates.
After November 10, full-price registration rates will  apply.
For those of you who have already registered, thank you and we are  looking
forward to
giving you the best Fandango experience yet.

We've  provided two options for registering:

Online from our website. Click  here to register.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html)

OR

By Snail Mail. You can print a copy of the registration form  from our
website.
Click here to download the form.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf)

Earlybird Deadline is Nov 10, 2012.

Don't miss this amazing  event in it's 14th year at a new location this
year.
The "brand new" Omni  Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX will be our venue for the
event.
http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangod
etango11.aspx

The  Omni Dallas has provided our attendees an amazing rate of $99
single/double  until October 29th. You must mention "Fandango" to get this great
rate. We are  expecting our room block to fill up fast, so book early and don't
miss out.

Our stellar staff will be returning for 2012; Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz,
Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi, Diego de Falco y Carolina Zokalski, George
Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong and Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte Valdes.

Don't  hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at
_Dance at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:Dance at FandangoDeTango.com)
or  phone (512) 853-0652.
LTDAustin P.O. Box 201655 Austin, Texas 78720-1655  United States (512)
853-0652