[Tango-A] NA:C Fandango De Tango 2012 Schedule For Saturday Night Nov 24, 2012

ltdanceram@aol.com ltdanceram at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 15:51:34 EST 2012

Fandango De Tango 2012 Schedule For Saturday Night Nov 24, 2012

held at the
Omni Dallas Hotel
555 S. Lamar
Dallas, TX 75202

www.FandangoDeTango.com

We anticipate very large crowds for both the Tango Masters Show

& the All-Night Milonga.

You can purchase entry to these events at the venue but not with a credit card.
You have the option to pay by credit card from our web site.

8:30pm
Tango Masters Show

10:00pm-5:00am
All-Night Milonga
DJ-Gregory Lordi (New Jersey) & George Furlong (Dallas, TX)

Also, we do have discounted $6 self parking available for attendees of the Fandango De Tango.