[Tango-A] NA-C: Registration for 2013 Chicago Mini Tango Festival workshop passes now open!!! Black Friday Special

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 17:10:39 EST 2012

Chicago Milonguero, Ltd. NEWSLETTER : November 21,  2012

2013 Chicago Mini Tango Festival Registration is Now Open

We have wonderful news to announce regarding the Chicago Mini Tango Festival:

Registration is now open for the 2013 Chicago Mini Tango Festival,
http://chicagominitangofestival.com (the 8th annual milonguero festival in
Chicago). The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton from Thursday, April
18 through Sunday, April 21, 2013. Special Festival Workshop Pass Rate
available throught Black Friday, November 23, 2012. Information on registering
for Milonga Passes and Beginner Program will be forthcoming. (This year, you
will have to purchase a pass to attend the Festival.)

The instructors include Alicia Pons, Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Osvaldo Natucci
and Enriqueta Kleinman, and Pablo Rodriguez and Eva Garlez. DJs will be
Osvaldo Natucci, Pablo Rodriguez, Linda Valentino, Derrick Del Pilar, and Paul
Akmajian. More information on the instructors and DJs can be obtained here:
http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Instructors.php

The Festival will be held at the Rosemont Hilton. The special $109+tax/rate per
night for 1-4 people is valid for the 2013 Festival. The hotel provides
complimentary 24 hour shuttle service from O'Hare airport, 24 hour Stay Fit Gym
access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests
and $5 for daily parking passes). For more details and to register at the hotel
go to: http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Lodging.php

We will have at least seven milongas and 18 workshops for Festival attendees. As
usual we also plan to have some special "master classes", as well as an
"intensive beginner bootcamp" for the novice or new dancer. More exciting
details regarding the Festival will be forthcoming. Once we announce our
workshop class schedule, registration to the workshops will be based on your
date of registration to the Festival. We will have a limit to the number of
attendees per workshop.
To register for the festival, please go to:
http://chicagominitangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: Through Friday, November 23, 2012, we have a Black Friday
Special to purchase workshop passes at substantial discounts. Please go to the
Registration link above and click on the PayPal™ button or mail in your
registration postmarked November 23, 2012 to get the special rate.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Let your friends know that they can subscribe to our mailing list a couple of
different ways:

1- this link on our website:
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Contact_Information.php,

2- our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22276123852&ref=ts,
or

3- on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChicgoMiniTango

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.
www.chicagominitangofestival.com