[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Gobbling Up Hours of Tango at ESMERALDA'S

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:11:20 EST 2012

WED. NOV. 21
ESMERALDA'S E. V. MILONGA & SUPPER CLUB
at the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant--140 2nd Ave, between 8th and 9th Sts.

Night before Thanksgiving Early to LATER, 6:00 to 12:30
DINE (optional) and DANCE (of course in the line of dance) in an oval space surrounded by charmingly set up tables.
$10 this Wed. Add $5 only if taking the special class.

BRIGITTA WINKLER'S NIGHTS at ESMERALDA'S--offering an intermediate class with the true queen of connection!! This charmer brought us the "close
embrace":  Nov.21 and 28th, Dec. 12 and 19th.

HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE, during the milonga from THIS Nov. 21 to run 6 Wednesdays. Call me to sell items such as art, photography, jewelry, tango clothes and shoes--mens/womens. (We already have an amazing batch of terrific shoes offered from Jeni Breen!)
PROFESSIONALS, teachers, performers, dancers, musicians: Sell your cds, videos etc.
Call to reserve space. Lucille 212 777 6053