[Tango-A] NA-C: Yeah, Omni Dallas Hotel, New Home Of The Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 09:24:26 EST 2012

_http://www.fandangodetango.com/_ (http://www.fandangodetango.com/)

Omni Dallas Hotel
The New Home Of Fandango De Tango
_http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandango
detango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangodetango11.aspx)
We  just love this place and you will, too!
Click here for pictures of our  fabulous new home,
the Omni Dallas Hotel
A special rate of $99 is  available.
The Dallas Omni Hotel has EXTENDED their special $99 rate  available to us
PAST the original deadline as long as rooms are available.
Yeah DALLAS OMNI HOTEL! RESERVE YOUR ROOM NOW.
_http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandango
detango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangodetango11.aspx)
The  Omni is also having a fabulous
Thanksgiving Brunch Buffet on Nov 22nd.
Click here to take a look at the menu.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/2012%20Thanksgiving%20Menu-Omni%20Dallas%20H
otel.pdf_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/2012%20Thanksgiving%20Menu-Omni%20Dallas%20Hotel.pdf)
It's  awesome!
Why don't you join us for brunch & Tango dancing?
You won't  need to cook or clean up.
Instead, you can just dance Tango all afternoon!
The Fandango De Tango in Dallas
is going to be a great event.
Don't  miss it!

For those of you who have already registered, thank you and we  look
forward to giving you the best Fandango experience yet.
We've  provided two options for registering for the Fandango:
Online from our  website. Click here to register.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html)
OR

By Snail Mail. You can print a copy of the registration form from our
website.
Click here to download the form. Please do not "Snail Mail" in your
registration after Nov 13th.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf)

Don't miss this amazing event in it's 14th year at a new location this
year.
The "brand new" Omni Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX will be our venue for  the
event.
The Omni Dallas has provided our attendees an amazing rate of $99
single/double until rooms are available. You must mention "Fandango" to get this
great rate. We are expecting our room block to fill up fast, so book early and
 don't miss out.

Our stellar staff will be returning for 2012; Fabian  Salas y Lola Diaz,
Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi, Diego de Falco y Carolina  Zokalski, George
Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong and Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte  Valdes.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or  concerns at
_Dance at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:Dance at FandangoDeTango.com)
 or phone (512) 853-0652.

LTDAustin P.O. Box 201655 Austin,  Texas 78720-1655 United States (512)
853-0652