[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC'S ESMERALDA'S RETURNS WEDNESDAY!

Lulu Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 14:33:41 EST 2012

HURRICAN-ED OUT!
STORMED OUT!
RETURNING THIS WED. NOV. 14
Sending this with hopes that you all may not have suffered too much--and thinking of those who have--
I thank Anthony Blackwell for his suggestion that we collect donations at our milongas. So there will be a basket and a sign Wednesday when we return to

ESMERALDA'S E. V. MILONGA & SUPPER CLUB
at the Ukrainian East Village Restaurant--140 2nd Ave, between 8th and 9th Sts.
Where we dance
EARLY to LATE, 6:00 to 11:30+
DINE (optional) and DANCE beautifully (of course in the line of dance) in an oval space surrounded by charmingly set up tables.

Guest DJ: Jeni Breen, long-time instructor and associate of Sandra Cameron, now revealed as a wonderful rising star in the NYC dj tango firmament (which is a pretty bloody good line-up of talent)!

AND COMING SOON---A HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE, during the milonga hours from Nov. 21 to run 6 Wednesdays. Call me with your offerings to sell your items such as art, photography, jewelry, tango clothes and shoes (mens/womens) in lovely condition and to you Professionals: You may wish to your cds, videos etc.
 212 777 6053