[Tango-A] EU-W: EITF 2012: Just a few more days to go!

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 08:33:49 EDT 2012

Dear tango friends,

Please, pre-book your places for the Edinburgh International Tango Festival before you set off.

Tickets for all our events are limited and bookings have been very
strong this year. We no longer have any tickets left for the Summer
Ball, but have a waiting list in case of cancellations. Sales of milonga
 tickets have also been good and may sell out as well. We would
recommend advance booking as we cannot guarantee availability on the
door.

There are still limited places available on most workshops - please
check the website www.eitf.org.uk for availability before booking.
Alternatively contact us at info at eitf.org.uk.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
--
Edinburgh International Tango Festival
1st-4th June 2012