[Tango-A] [NA-W]: ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2012 TANGO FESTIVAL (Aug 2-5)

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Wed May 16 14:20:24 EDT 2012

Mark your calendars...
ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO TANGO FESTIVAL
August 2 3 4 5 2012

Maestros::
SEBASTIAN ARCE + MARIANA MONTES
RODRIGO "JOE" CORBATA + LUCILA CIONCI
DONATO JUÁREZ + CAROLINA DEL RIVERO
FABIAN PERALTA + JOSEFINA BERMUDEZ

Live Música::
Seth Asarnow y su Sexteto Típico

DJ Lineup::
Avik Basu
Mitra Martin
Shorey Myers
Jay Abling
Xavier Vanier
Joe Leonardo

Tango Renaissance USA invites you to our 2012 fête held in eclectic San
Francisco. Antipanico is a four-day Argentine tango festival linking
students and maters through progressive instruction, artistry, music,
and the celebration of our tango culture. This all-level fête includes
workshops, performances, milongas, and practicas. Please visit our
Facebook event page https://www.facebook.com/events/265417176875534/ for
more information (our website will be updated shortly:
http://www.antipanicosf.com).

See you in San Francisco!

Yours,

Kendra Kambestad