[Tango-A] NA-C: Six weeks left for Chicago Tango Week!

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:33:14 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

About a month and half is left for Chicago Tango Week 2012. Choose
from five passes and reserve your spot before your favorite classes
fill up. Please check which pass will be suitable for you at
www.regonline.com/ctw12. We offer great student discounts. Buy your
plane tickets before prices go up.

Workshops will begin on Thursday, 5 July and continue through Sunday,
8 July. A full pass holder will be able to take up to 11 workshops
from Thursday through Sunday and attend all of the four evening
milongas and two afternoon milongas. There will also be a free milonga
on Wednesday, 4 July.

For the first time, we are offering:

Three mini-seminars that can be purchased separately or part of other passes
An intensive beginner program with Emily Ortiz and Vladimir Estrin
A DJ workshop by Horacio Godoy
A musicality workshop and lecture with Dana Frigoli and Adrian Ferreyra
These programs can be purchased as separate passes.

We have invited ten instructors who are both world class performers
and outstanding teachers...

Claudia Codega and Esteban Moreno
Dana Frigoli and Adrian Ferreyra
Magadela Gutierrez and Horacio Godoy
Barbara Carpino and Claudio Forte
Virginia Vasconi and Jonny Lambert

DJs
Horacio Godoy
Esteban Moreno
Claudio Forte
Meng Wang
Adam Hoopengardner

Please register at ChicagoTangoWeek.net

Also, please visit our Facebook group site:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/21188481464/

We hope to see you in Chicago!

hugs,
Gozde and Shafqat
ChicagoTangoWeek.net

Copyright 2009-2012 Chicago Tango Week. All rights reserved. Chicago
Tango Week is a trademark of Chicago Tango Week Inc.