[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2012

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:04:09 EDT 2012

Announcing Tango Element Baltimore 2012

WWW.TANGOELEMENT.ORG
same place same time....

Tango Element Baltimore is extremely happy to announce the 2012 festival
program!!!

August 9-12, 2012

Maestros:
Mariano “Chicho” FRUMBOLI & Juana SEPULVEDA (Buenos Aires)
Roberto HERRERA & Lorena GOLDSTEIN (Buenos Aires)
Alejandra MANTIÑAN & Aoniken QUIROGA (Buenos Aires)
Martin MALDONADO & Maurizio GHELLA (Buenos Aires)
Alex KREBS & Silvina VALZ (Portland, OR & Buenos Aires)

DJs:
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)
Xavier Vanier (Montreal/NYC)
Jay ABLING (San Diego, CA)
Tine HERREMAN (NYC)
Varo BOYAJYAN (Los Angeles, CA)
more to come...

Joining us this year -
Live Music:
ALEX KREBS TANGO QUARTET

See who is going and join in at our Facebook Page at
http://www.facebook.com/events/300060373398764/.
Join the Tango Element Group at
http://www.facebook.com/groups/144977529357/for the latest updates and
festival news!

Check out the latest video from the last year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1rShwsfD4&feature=youtu.be

Stay tuned, registration will be opening soon!

We look forward to having you at the fest!!!

Our very best,
The Tango Element Team
www.tangoelement.org