[Tango-A] NA-E: Maxi Gluzman in Cleveland, April 13 - 15

timmytango@aol.com timmytango at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 17:39:59 EST 2012

Maxi Gluzman’s  is Returning to Cleveland, Ohio for the 4th time
April 13, 14, & 15
Schedule

Friday, April 13: Alegria
8778 Gaterwood Drive.   North Ridgeville, Ohio
440/227-4070
Meet and greet Party for Maxi
7:00 to 8:30 Build Your Own Classic dance step:
This Lesson has two sides. We will study a series of classic elusive
steps,
and we will use improvisational techniques to make them a true part of
our
dance.
The workshop is limited to 10 men and 10 women.
Workshop is $15 a person. Reserve your place on the floor early
8:30 to 12:00 LET’S PARTY  with Maxi
The Party is Free to all. Just bring some refreshment  to share with
others. If you have never been to  Alegria, you will be pleasantly
pleased. The
dance  floor is white Maple, floating, tung and groove.  The sound
system is
above your heads, you’ll hear the music very clearly and without the
volume
at full

Saturday, April 14: One More Step
4431 Mayfield Road at Green.         South Euclid, Ohio 44121

   440/227-4070
 12:00 Registration
 12:30 to 2:00 Men Walking Backward
In this lesson we will study the technique and  navigation of the
leader’s
walking backward. We will study the most effective situations to start
them
and their most musical and organic resolutions
 2:15 to 3:45 Cadencia 2
In this lesson we will review the idea of cadencia and expand it’s use
other moments in the dance.
4:00 to 5:30 Vals Improvisation in Giros
This lesson is about how to easily combined molinetes and changes of
direction in order to achieve a flowing Vals
 9:00  to 1:00 Milonga
Now you can dance with Maxi or watch him move
Special guest DJ: Masanori Hashimoto  from Columbus, Ohio
Please bring something to share , that will make the night special

Sunday, April 15: One More Step
4431 Mayfield Road at Green.          South Euclid, Ohio 44121
440/227-4070
 12:30 Registration
 1:00 to 2:30 Rhythmic Variations in Milonga  con Traspie and Combinada
How do we connect to the music in Milonga con Traspie beyond the
minimum of
following the beat. In this lesson we will study several movements and
ideas to find
an answer to these question.
 2:45 to 4:15 Enrosques, Maxi’s most advanced class
In order to perform enrosques, both good balance and excellent
communication are required. In this lesson we will address these issues
as well
as learn
several  enrosque steps.

Prices
Friday night workshop..................$10
Friday night milonga....................Free to all
Workshop classes al carte...............$30 each
Saturday’s 3 workshops..................$60
Saturday night milonga.................$10
Sunday’s 2 workshops....................$45
Saturday & Sunday Classes.............$100

private lessons
whether you’re single or couple, a 60 minute private lesson is $80
and will be taught at Alegria or One More Step
Phone Timmy for an appointment at 440/227-4070

Discounts
Full time College students with ID 50%
Drive 100 miles or more.....10%
PrePay by April 6..................10%