[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival Update

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 14:07:28 EST 2012

Thanks to everyone for signing up for the Early Bird rates to the Chicago Mini Tango Festival.  At this point, full festival passes and Saturday Arrival passes are now closed to single followers. We have a limited number of spaces available for a single follower if they register with a leader.  If a single follower would like to get on the waiting list, please send an email to info at chicagotangofestival.com .  We still have milonga passes available.  For more information on the 2012 Chicago Mini Tango Festival, please go to www.chicagotangofestival.com

Alicia Pons will be back in Chicago from March 8-15, 2012, with an intensive weekend of tango workshops on March 10 and 11. To register for the workshops or to obtain more information regarding the workshops, please go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/AliciaPonsRegistration.pdf  There will also be a Special Milonga at Chicago Dance on March 10th with Alicia Pons.  http://www.facebook.com/events/146130585507984/