[Tango-A] ANTIPANICO Early-Bird Deadline: Today!

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Sat Jun 30 10:06:22 EDT 2012

Hey tangueros!

The Antipanico early-bird deadline ends tonight at 11.59pm PST, don't
forget! Visit www.antipanicosf.com to see our new program and to
register while steep discounts are available.

Did you know that we're offering new packages at Antipanico this year?
Choose from seminars, classes, combination passes, and more. Use our
registration guideline if you're not sure which pass to get:
http://antipanicosf.com/registration.html. This year, we're really
highlighting the social dance. Our hope is that you experience learning
as exciting and achievable, and gain knowledge of danceable concepts and
movements that will enhance your social dancing at the milonga. We want
you to rendezvous in San Francisco!

Are you on a shoestring budget? A couple of spots remain for volunteers
who are interested in working at Antipanico in exchange for a fair
trade. Contact kendra at antipanicosf.com to inquire.

Are you interested in being a vendor at Antipanico? We're especially
looking for a massage therapist, so if that's you, please contact us!

Looking for a class partner or hotel roommate? Use our fête forum
online to help with your search. http://antipanicosf.com/forum.html

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2012 TANGO FESTIVAL
August 2 - August 5 2012

MAESTROS:
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
Rodrigo "Joe" Corbata & Lucila Cionci