[Tango-A] NA-E: Tomas Howlin in Asheville and Charlotte, NC- AUGUST

karen jaffe kjsummit at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:43:36 EDT 2012

	<!--
		@page { margin: 0.79in }
		P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
		A:link { so-language: zxx }
	-->

Tangogypsies-
Asheville, NC, presents-

Tomas
Howlin!

2
weekends partnering with Karen Jaffe

MORE DETAILS SOON.

Join
us for this special time for learning , exploration, discovery and
play.

Tomas
is a highly sought after teacher, with his unique and exceptional
experience teaching and performing in Argentina, North America and
Europe (OVER 20 years!). Tomas is appreciated for his sharp eye,
gentle humor, and accessibility. He creates a bridge linking
traditional tango with the newer tendencies and believes in a
natural, relaxed, comfortable, and skillful tango; one that is unique
for each person.

For
more about Tomas- www.tomashowlin.com

Karen
comes from an extensive background of theater, gymnastics, and an
eclectic mix of dance disciplines. Her teaching focuses on technique,
comfortable connection and communication between the partners, with
musicality and simple vocabulary for social dancing, with the hope of
making the dance accessible and enjoyable to all who are interested.
She currently leads weekly group classes and a milonga in Asheville,
NC, as well as organizing guest instructors and events.

For
more about Karen- www.tangogypsies.com

August
10-12- in Asheville, NC

INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
classes

limited
class sizes

Saturday
milonga OPEN to everyone

Couples
ONLY- From a teaching perspective, this is much more efficient. We
will be working on progressively more challenging material and
concepts, and one couple may choose to work on one aspect of the
concept or movement as others continue further , based on their level
and ability.  It also saves us time and energy in classes NOT
changing partners.  Of course couples are free to interchange on
their own , if they wish.

**If
you are looking for a partner- you may send a short bio to me,
(include your dance experience,what you are looking for in a
partner). I will connect you with others looking for a partner,
ultimately both dancers need to make the decision to partner.

Full
pass includes: 5- 1.5 hour classes, 6 hours of practica, Saturday
Milonga with live music from Asheville Tango Orchestra and
performance with Tomas  & Karen

Great
deal- $250 per couple for full pass- space for 15 couples

SAT
only pass available- $170 per couple- space for 5 additional couples

Details
very soon- pre registration open now!

Classes
will be limited in size, so let me know ASAP if you would like to
attend
contact
karen- kjsummit at hotmail.com

August
18 & 19- in Charlotte, NC   co-hosted with Passion for Tango

weekend  for all level dancers.

5
classes , Sat milonga and time for practice

Details
TBA soon!

No
partner needed-

Though
please try to register with a partner if possible-we will do our best
to keep the gender balance within 10%.

pre
- register – contact Karen- kjsummit at hotmail.com

Thank
you for your ongoing support of this and other Tangogypsies classes
and events!