[Tango-A] NA-E: Alberto PODESTA Will Perform LIVE at Tango Element Baltimore 2012

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:32:01 EDT 2012

Dear Dancers,

We are absolutely thrilled that Alberto Podesta will sing LIVE for us at
Tango Element Baltimore this year! Yes, the Alberto Podesta who sang with
Carlos Di Sarli (who doesn't know those unforgettable Di Sarli-Podesta
tracks!) and Miguel Calo orchestras, among others!!!

This will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the voice most danced
to in all the milongas in the world, to be in the same room with this
living tango legend from the Golden Era and to meet the Maestro! We imagine
it will be a very special night for all of us tango lovers! Alberto Podesta
will perform with the infamous Alex Krebs Tango Quartet that so many of us
love.

The registration is open at www.tangoelement.org!!!

TANGO ELEMENT BALTIMORE
August 9-12, 2012

Maestros:
Mariano “Chicho” FRUMBOLI & Juana SEPULVEDA (Buenos Aires)
Roberto HERRERA & Lorena GOLDESTEIN (Buenos Aires)
Alejandra MANTIÑAN & Aoniken QUIROGA (Buenos Aires)
Martin MALDONADO & Maurizio GHELLA (Buenos Aires)
Alex KREBS & Silvina VALZ (Portland, OR & Buenos Aires)

Live Music:
ALEX KREBS TANGO QUARTET
featuring a legendary singer ALBERTO PODESTA

DJs:
Robin THOMAS (NYC)
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)
Shorey Myers (San Francisco, CA)
Xavier Vanier (Montreal/NYC)
Jay ABLING (San Diego, CA)
Tine HERREMAN (NYC)
Varo BOYAJYAN (Los Angeles, CA)

Join the event on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/events/300060373398764/ and see who is going!

We'll be waiting for you in Baltimore!!!!

Fondly,
Tango Element Team
www.tangoelement.org