[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Element Baltimore 2012 Registration is OPEN

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:28:25 EDT 2012

Dear Dancers,

We are excited to announce that Tango Element Baltimore 2012 registration
is now open! Please go to
http://www.tangoelement.org/schedule/index.htmlto check out details
and to register.

August 9-12, 2012

Maestros:
Mariano “Chicho” FRUMBOLI & Juana SEPULVEDA (Buenos Aires)
Roberto HERRERA & Lorena GOLDESTEIN (Buenos Aires)
Alejandra MANTIÑAN & Aoniken QUIROGA (Buenos Aires)
Martin MALDONADO & Maurizio GHELLA (Buenos Aires)
Alex KREBS & Silvina VALZ (Portland, OR & Buenos Aires)

Live Music:
ALEX KREBS TANGO QUARTET
featuring a legendary singer ALBERTO PODESTA

DJs:
Robin THOMAS (NYC)
Avik BASU (Ann Arbor, MI)
Shorey Myers (San Francisco, CA)
Xavier Vanier (Montreal/NYC)
Jay ABLING (San Diego, CA)
Tine HERREMAN (NYC)
Varo BOYAJYAN (Los Angeles, CA)

Join the event on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/events/300060373398764/ and see who is going!

As in the previous years, the entire event will be take place at the
beautiful and elegant Tremont Plaza Hotel in the very heart of Baltimore
www.tremontsuitehotels.com. 3 food outlets on-site, splash pool (handy in
the summer weather!), gorgeous upper level ballrooms with windows, an
organic grocery store across the street, walking distance to the best
restaurants and city attractions, walking distance to the famous Inner
Harbor and the waterfront - it really has it all! The welcoming hotel staff
will open their Deli especially for our early post-milonga breakfasts on
Saturday and Sunday mornings! You can now take classes, eat, dance and
sleep without even leaving the premises! The hotel is located only 10.5
miles to Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI). We were able to
negotiate the same rate of $109 per night this year, just as last year - so
look no more for your perfect festival accommodations!!!!!

We look forward to seeing you in Baltimore in August for an ultimate tango
party!!!

Fondly,
Tango Element Team
www.tangoelement.org