[Tango-A] Artist Spotlight III: Donato & Carolina at Antipanico SF 2012 Tango Fest

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Wed Jul 25 08:46:13 EDT 2012

ANTIPANICO 2012 ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Part III

WHICH MAESTROS MATCH YOUR LEARNING STYLE?
This is Part III of our Artist Spotlight, featuring Donato & Carolina,
to help you decide how to register for Antipanico San Francisco 2012
Tango Festival. Don't forget, pre-registration ends tonight!

HERE'S WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS HAVE SAID ABOUT DONATO & CAROLINA:
"We're excited to once again have the opportunity to study with Carolina
and Donato at this year's AntiPanico! As teachers, they present their
material clearly and progressively, making challenging figures very
accessible. Their performances are always fresh and imaginative. On an
emotional level, we saw Tango Magic happen when Carolina and Donato
started working together. Their obvious mutual respect is quite
refreshing. They are warm, approachable and reach out to students." -
Debbie Goodwin & John Campbell (San Anselmo, Ca)

VIDEO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhlBcJJQ_2g&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWMDNposXD8&feature=player_embedded

SAMPLE OF THEIR CLASSES:
Introduction to Colgadas | INT-ADV
Out of Axis Ganchos | ADV
Playing with the Rhythm! | INT/ADV
Neo Tango Technique (Episode I)—Myths and Debates (Exercises and Tips
for "Body/Mind") | All Levels
Colgadas Clockwise | ADV
Vals—Rhythm & Progressive Combinations | ADV
Colgadas & Volcadas—Clockwise & Counterclockwise | ADV
Neo Tango Technique (Episode II—Myths and Debates (Exercises and Tips
for "body/mind") | All Levels
Introduction to Volcadas | All Levels
Planeos & Barridas (Technique & Fusion) | INT/ADV
Atypical Gancho + Tomada + Piernazo | ADV

REGISTRATION:
Pre-registration ends tonight, Wednesday July 25!
Take advantage of Donato & Carolina's classes - as well as the discounts
- before they fill & the deadline hits tonight!

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2012 TANGO FESTIVAL
AUGUST 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 2012
www.antipanicosf.com