[Tango-A] [NA-W] Artist Spotlight I: Joe & Lucila at Antipanico SF 2012 Tango Fest

kendra@antipanicosf.com kendra at antipanicosf.com
Wed Jul 25 08:36:17 EDT 2012

ANTIPANICO 2012 ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: part 1

WHICH MAESTROS MATCH YOUR LEARNING STYLE? We're posting 3 artist
spotlights - starting with Part I featuring Joe & Lucila - to help you
decide how to register for Antipanico San Francisco 2012 Tango Festival.
Don't forget, pre-registration for Antipanico ends tonight.

Here's what our participants have said about Joe & Lucila:
"Seeing Joe & Lucila’s smiling faces in the morning, especially the
day after their performance. Our class gave them a standing ovation."
(when asked about most positive experience at Antipanico 2010)

"Deepened and expanded my love of tango. Joe & Lucila are my new
favorite teachers." (when asked to explain Antipanico 2011 class
experience)

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eU0WSa2F8j4#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRl-bkhh2M&feature=player_embedded

Sample of Classes:
Enrosques for Leaders and Adornos for Followers | All Levels
Distinct Boleos, Dynamics & Energies | INT/ADV
Out of Axis Circularities | ADV
Sacadas & Ganchos in Turns  | INT/ADV
Caminatas: Linear and Turning | All Levels
Milonga—Sequences & Rhythm | INT
Musical Interpretation | INT/ADV
Ganchos—Leader, Follower & Double Ganchos | ADV
Combinations of Complex Elements | ADV
Leader and Follower Technique | All Levels
Milonga—Sequences & Rhythm 2 + Traspie | INT/ADV

Registration:
Pre-registration ends tonight, Wednesday July 25!
Take advantage of Joe & Lucila's classes - as well as the discounts -
before they fill & the deadline hits tonight!

ANTIPANICO SAN FRANCISCO 2012 TANGO FESTIVAL
AUGUST 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 2012
www.antipanicosf.com