[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango-Holidays in Umbria in Autumn 2012 at Villa La Rogaia

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Thu Jul 19 13:23:57 EDT 2012

TANGO WORKSHOPS in Autumn 2012 in Umbria, Italy

www.tango-holidays.com

 Here is an overview of our programme in autumn 2012:

 September 1 to 8, 2012 Wolfgang Sandt (improvers' level)  - availabilty for
1 leader

September 22 to 29, 2012 Daniela Pucci de Farias & Luis Bianchi (advanced
level)  - availability for 3 couples and 1 leader

September 29 to October 6, 2012 Laura Priori & Andreas von Maxen
(intermediate level)  - availability for 1 couple

October 6 to 13, 2012 Susanne Illini & Harald Rotter (intermediate level)  -
availability for 2 couples

October 13 to 20, 2012 Kathrin Holtz & Jens Dörr (intermediate level)  -
availability for 3 couples and 1 leader

October 27 to November 3, 2012 Wolfgang Sandt (improvers' level)  -
availability for 3 couples and 1 leader

     Tango at Villa La Rogaia

- Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
- Individual attention and intensive learning guaranteed (max. number of
participants 9 couples per class) !
- Registration possible also without partner !
- Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday appartments
(for two persons).
- Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
- Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical tours to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.

 Book now at http://www.rogaia.de/en/booking.html

We look forward to hearing from you

Annette Greifenhagen  & Wolfgang Sandt

La Rogaia Tango Holidays