[Tango-A] NA-C: Now Accepting Registrations for the 14thAnnual Fandango De Tango

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 11:17:55 EDT 2012

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Registrations for the 14th Annual Fandango De Tango are now being
accepted.

We've provided two options for registering:

Online from our website.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/registration.html)

OR

By Snail Mail. You can print a copy of the registration form from our
website.
_http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/Fandango2012REGISTRATION.pdf)

Earlybird Deadline is Sept. 15th, 2012.

Don't miss this amazing event in it's 14th year at a new location this
year.
The "brand new" Omni Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX will be our venue for  the
event.
_http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandango
detango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/findahotel/dallashotel/meetingfacilities/fandangodetango11.aspx)
The  Omni Dallas has provided our attendees an amazing rate of $99
single/double  until October 29th.
You must mention "Fandango" to get this great rate. We  are expecting our
room block to fill up fast, so book early and don't miss out.

Our stellar staff will be returning for 2012; Fabian Salas y Lola Diaz,
Guillermo Merlo & Fernanda Ghi,
Diego de Falco y Carolina Zokalski,  George Furlong y Jairelbhi Furlong and
Carlos Barrionuevo y Mayte Valdes.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns
at  _Dance at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:Dance at FandangoDeTango.com)  or
phone (512) 853-0652.