[Tango-A] NA-W: TTC thanks + latest tango news

Pauline Oo paulinetango at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:10:28 EDT 2012

One month later and here we are...

We had overwhelming response for the first Tango Teacher Co-op / TTC
Minnesota Tango Festival in June. More than 100 people descended on Villa
Maria -- south of Minneapolis in the middle of nowhere! -- and worked their
brains and butts off, AND danced until their feet hurt!

THANK YOU. Thank you to everyone who took a chance on us. You're our tango
superhero!

So, are we doing this again? Yes! June 2013... exact dates to come!

TTC was risky and a lot of work. It's innovative and different because we
focus on high-level, integrated and interdisciplinary learning for 2 groups
of tango people: students/dancers and teachers/aspiring teachers.

Please "join" our new Facebook Group: TTC Minnesota Tango Camp (now, the
official name). This online community will serve as our discussion board
and resource center. If you attended TTC, continue your learning here! This
is your chance to share class notes and videos, get advice, and ask a
burning tango or teaching question.

Join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/454999161185164/<https://www.facebook.com/groups/454999161185164/>

Cheers,
Your TTC team