[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango by Moonlight Cambridge 7/7 at 7:30

Dancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Sat Jul 7 11:57:20 EDT 2012

If you looked outside your window last night you probably noticed the BIG
Beautiful FULL MOON. You know what that means! It's time for Tango by
Moonlight, Boston's most romantic outdoor dancing. It will take place this
evening (weather permitting) at 7:30pm on the Weeks Footbridge near Harvard
Sq
at corner of Memorial Dr & DeWolfe St (near 945 Memorial Drive, Cambridge,
on
your GPS). It's FREE and we dance to a variety of tunes, old and new.

If it rains at 7 or thunderstorms expected between 8 and 10pm, we will
postpone
till our RainDate Monday, 7/9 (Argentina Independence Day), same time and
location. To confirm whether we are having it tonight, call me at
617-413-2981
or the TangoLine at 617-699-6246.

Keep your fingers crossed!