[Tango-A] NA-E: MATC's Fireworks on the Floor workshop, July 21 - 22, 2012 , Ann Arbor, Michigan

MichiganTango Club michargtangoclub at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:39:10 EDT 2012

*Fireworks on the Floor’ workshop - July 21-22, 2012*
Michigan Argentine Tango Club
Ann Arbor, Michigan

We are excited to have Carrie Whipple for the 8th Edition of ‘Fireworks on
the Floor’ workshop. Adept equally at leading and following, Carrie
emphasizes technique and movement within Tango all the while focusing on
the 5 dance elements i.e. time, space, energy, weight and body. The
workshop includes 5 Classes, an Indoor Milonga and a Sunday Outdoor milonga
with BBQ and Potluck.

*Registration is open!!*
Take a peek at our website for further details:
http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/workshop-july12/