[Tango-A] NA-C : Montreal special offer for tango list members!

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 2 15:20:45 EDT 2012

Dear tangueros,

You want to join the Montreal 10th Tango Festival  for an intensive tango week-end from July 13th to 15th?

We have a special offer for the tango list members!

Purchase a Tango week-end pass 355$ and get a free ticket to Gotan Cité, the festival live show at Cinema Imperial (value 46$)
It gives you:
Full access to classes from Friday to Sunday inclusively
Full access to milongas from Friday to Sunday inclusively (up to 3 milongas)

To benefit of this special offer register on line before Friday 6th

and send us an email including this message to:
inscription at fitm.ca

Registration form is available at:
http://www.fitm.ca/#/en/home

If you use Explorer as your browser, you might encounter some difficulties,
please email us and we'll forward you the registration form :
inscription at fitm.ca

Montreal International Tango Festival
July 10th to 15th 2012.

2012 edition guest artists
Orchestras:
Quinteto Negro La Boca (Argentina)  //  Duo Ruiz-Ragusa (Argentina)  // Fiestango (Montreal)

Dancers:
>From Argentina
Maria Blanco and Jorge Torres   //  Yamila Yvonne and Ezequiel Farfaro   //  Silvana Nunez and Ivan Romero
Camila Danelli and Hugo Daniel  //  Maria Gomez andGustavo Guerrero

>From Montreal
Elyse Dagesse and Gerardo Sanchez

Be part of the dance...

Sylvi Belleau
Coordinator

Follow us on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Festival-International-de-Tango-de-Montr%C3%A9al/198662873498207

Email:
info at fitm.ca
http://www.fitm.ca

Festival International de Tango de Montréal
2485 avenue du Mont-Royal Est
Montréal, QC H2H 1L4

Tel. 514-527-5197  / Please leave a message, we'll call you back!
www.fitm.ca