[Tango-A] Chicago: a tropical Black & White Milonga on January 21st to honor Andrea Misse

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 21:25:58 EST 2012

Black & White Milongas continue in Chicago on the 3rd Saturday of each month with our January 21st milonga providing a tribute to Andrea Misse, who tragically died in a car accident over the holidays.

Where would we rather be than in Chicago this weekend? Other than "anywhere", probably on a beach ... so the theme for this Saturday's B&W milonga - on January 21 at Chicago Dance (3660 W Irving Park Rd) is ... TROPICAL!!!  I know there will be key lime pie ...

We have contracted Chicago Dance for the balance of 2012!! Our milonga, featuring suberb tango music and a delicious light buffet, will begin at 9:00 pm and continue until 2:00 am!

Early bird special entry of $10 before 10:00 pm; regular entry is $15 ($12 for full-time students with an ID). Ray Barbosa will again DJ as everyone enjoyed his music in December ;) On street parking is readily available on Irving Park and on Elston; if you'd like better directions or other suggestions, please contact Phoebe.

Black & White Milongas will be danced the rest of the year on:  February 18, March 17,(not
in April because we’ll be at CmTF!! - see below), May 19, June 16, July 21, August 18,Sept 15, Oct 20*, Nov 17 and Dec 15 (* may be at an alternate location).

Thank you again to Ray Barbosa (Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.) for your continued support, including providing us with a certificate for an ALL milonga pass to raffle at each of our last 2 events. Congratulations to Stefan Pressling and Michael Golde, winners on December 17 and January 1, respectively!!! And thank you to those who joined us for our 7th annual 1st milonga of the New Year at Barba Yianni and danced to Derrick del Pilar's excellent DJing ;)

As with all Black & White events, be or wear black or white or any color of the universe!!!

Hostesses:
Valerie J Wright - callValerie at aol.com / 773-505-3917
Phoebe J Grant - TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com / 312-60TANGO (312-608-2646)

To receive up to date informationregarding future Black & White Milongas ... visit our page on facebook.com  (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Black-White-Milongas/129298547181574?sk=) .

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant of WindyCityTango, Unlimited
312-60TANGO (312-608-2646) cell - text msgs welcome
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com (for tango business messages)
TangoLadyChicago at yahoo.com (for immediate communication)
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango
on Skype:Phoebe-TangoLadyChicago