[Tango-A] SA: DESTINATION HIDEAWAY....are your toes tapping? Buenos Aires awaits.

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Jan 19 13:14:28 EST 2012

Ah.... life's little luxuries! Come to Buenos Aires to experience Tango at
it's BEST.

* CASA LUNA, a private 3,000 sq. ft., 1948 Arte' Deco Villa in the heart of
Buenos Aires.
* In the midst of 29 of the BEST milongas in B.A., we are in Barrio
Montserrat.
* Everyone loves the location! Walk to 10 to 12 of the greatest Milongas.
* Bus lines 60, 168, 23 and 102 are 1/2 block away. No bus lines on our
street.
* It is a safe compound, in a pleasant neighborhood between San Telmo &
Congresso.
* Lush tropical gardens, Secluded Sun Terrace, and our own private Dance
Room.
* The beds are King and Queen size, Extra Firm by Simmons.
* The bed-sheets are 600 thread count and feel just like silk; dreamy
feather pillows!
* Heat and A/C, and Safeboxes in each room, High speed Wireless Internet,
Filtered Water.
* Satellite T.V. with CNN, BLOOMBERG and BBC news in English. ADT Security.
Cell Phone.
* So go ahead, live a little - but do book ahead so you are not
disappointed.
* Our guests love Casa Luna! Are you your toes tapping?

CHECK us out: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com

VIDEO TOUR: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour

REVIEWS:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent