[Tango-A] EU-W: Bookings are now open for the Edinburgh International Tango Festival, 1st-4th June 2012

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 14:04:07 EST 2012

Bookings are now open for the Edinburgh International Tango Festival, 1st-4th June 2012.

http://eitf.org.uk/

Featuring workshops & performances from:
Bruno Tombari & Mariángeles Caamaño
Corina Herrera & Octavio Fernández
Jenny Frances & Ricardo Oria

Live music by Sexteto Milonguero
International DJs

* Full weekend passes start at £42 (aprox €50) *

The Edinburgh International Tango Festival celebrates its fifth year with a wonderful bank holiday weekend of world class artists and many hours of warm, friendly dancing set in a beautiful city.

At the heart of the Festival is the Summer Ball, a grand event featuring Sexteto Milonguero. Three evening milongas in our traditional hall and relaxed matinée tango cafés will fill your dancing weekend from Friday evening to the small hours of Tuesday morning. Each evening features a show from our star dancers while talented international DJs will keep your feet moving even after you thought you could dance no more.

You can also enjoy over 20 workshops (from complete beginners right through to master classes) taught by international maestros from Buenos Aires and Edinburgh.

https://www.facebook.com/events/131817296910077/
http://eitf.org.uk/