[Tango-A] EU-E: March and July at Istanbul in 2012

Aydogan Arkis (Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sun Jan 1 14:47:17 EST 2012

March and July at Istanbul in  2012

Dear Tango Friends,
El Encuentro (http://www.tangoencuentro.com <http://www.tangoencuentro.com/>
) has been offering two international events in every March and July in
Istanbul since 2007 and 2004, respectively.

If you are in Istanbul at the beginning of March (2,3,4) please visit us for
the encounterement of great dancers from Europe. The idea is to have tango
fun, marathons and classes. The classes and marathons will happen
simultaneously, so that, you can enjoy whichever and whenever you want. All
is for extremely affordable prices and promotions. Last year we had
participants from 18 countries and we look forward seeing you with us. Web
site is ready for registrations.

The next international event is our 9th Istanbul Tango Festival on 4,5,6,7,8
July. It is a unique festival to expand your Tango network with lovely
dancers from America, Europe, Middle-East, Africa, Asia and Pacific. We will
be dancing at  historically and geographically exceptional locations of
Istanbul and watch Asia while dancing in Europe. Last year, the participants
from 53 countries had enjoyed the festival via safe and secure
transportations to venues/hotels. Needless to mention the classes focused on
social dancing from worldwide masters. The web site will be ready for the
registrations soon.

As the organizers of the both events we hope that you had a great Xmas and
wish you all and your beloved ones a wonderful new year.

Let's dance where the civilizations dance
International Istanbul Tango Festivals
http://www.istanbultangofestival.com <http://www.istanbultangofestival.com/>
Organized by El Encuentro

Aydogan Arkis
aydogan at istanbultangofestival.com
<mailto:aydogan%40istanbultangofestival.com>
+90-532-583-2824