[Tango-A] NA-W: Jorge Nel in San Jose, CA

Sue Flanagan sue at tangofantastico.com
Mon Feb 27 15:39:39 EST 2012

Tango Domingo hosted by Tango Fantastico welcomes Jorge Nel

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Workshop 3:00-4:30pm Milonga Traspie with Special Guest Jorge Nel Giraldo
(intermediate level)
Practica 4:30-6:00pm Pot-Luck Refreshments and Shoe Sales

Many know Jorge Nel Giraldo as Mr Tango Shoes but his dancing specialty is
Milonga Traspie. We at Tango Fantastico are delighted to host Jorge Nel once
again and offer you the benefits of his wonderful, effervescent teaching
style and unparalleled tango shoes.

Location: Dance Boulevard, 1824 Hillsdale Avenue (@Camden), San Jose, CA
95124
Parking: Plenty of free parking
Fee: $25 per person, cash (includes practica)
Practica only: $5 per person

Shoes may be purchased from mrtangoshoes on site using most major credit
cards or cash

As always we recommend you suggest this workshop to a  possible partner to
help with gender balance.
Pot Luck Practica: As with every Tango Domingo we welcome and encourage
attendees to bring a small contribution to our snack table.

Sue Flanagan
www.tangofantastico.com
sue at tangofantastico.com (650) 766-4400