[Tango-A] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Let's Studio via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Feb 2 14:15:29 EST 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Let's Studio requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Valentin,

- Let's

Accept invitation from Let's Studio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-fratdv-gy660n1w-61/u-IGZXGgBChsGZQu9SdaURaAnl/blk/I73446350_50/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c3lvc3kPdzgQcPt9bSBPnSFidkF6bPgVcz0MdjASdPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0BIYpwSPI3O541

View invitation from Let's Studio
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-fratdv-gy660n1w-61/u-IGZXGgBChsGZQu9SdaURaAnl/blk/I73446350_50/0MdlYMdjcSd3gPdQALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1hgua0ilY3O541

Why might connecting with Let's Studio be a good idea?

Have a question? Let's Studio's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Let's Studio and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-fratdv-gy660n1w-61/ash/inv19_ayn/?hs=false&tok=2WYX3Yeu03O541

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation