[Tango-A] NA-C: Chicago Mini Tango Festival - Early Bird rate ends on February 28

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 05:24:33 EST 2012

The Chicago Mini Tango Festival will be held at the Hilton Rosemont from April 19 to April 22, 2012. Early Bird Rates to the Festival will end on February 28, 2012.

Instructors and Djs
The instructors include Susana Miller, Osvaldo Natucci and Enriqueta Kleinman, Oscar Casas and Ana Miguel, Daniela Pucci and Luis Bianchi, and Liz Haight and Masami Hirokowa.   DJs include Osvaldo Natucci,  Lampis Zalavras, Linda Valentino, Derrick Del Pilar, and Beth Ann Osborne. We have added Paul Akmajian, Barry Gillaspie, and Tony Costantino as Guest DJs.  More information on the instructors  and DJs can be obtained by connecting to the http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Instructors.php

Schedule
The complete workshop schedule for the Festival now has been published on the website.  We will have nine milongas, and 18 workshops for Festival attendees, in addition to three Master Classes.

Workshop Enrollment
There is limited enrollment for the workshops.   If you haven’t already
registered, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible.  Your priority for workshop selection will be based on your registration date for the Festival.  We have started sending out emails to those who have already registered to select their classes for the Festival.  Once a class reaches its limit, registration for that class will close. For more details go to http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Schedule.php

Registration
The Early Bird Discount for the Festival will end on February 28.  To register for the Festival go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Payment_Registration.php .   Registration and payment can be made by PayPal or if you post-mark it as of February 28.

Lodging
We have obtained a special $109+tax/rate per night for 1-4 people at the
Rosemont Hilton. There are a limited number of double rooms.  Our initial room block has sold out and additional rooms have been added.  The hotel provides complimentary 24-hour shuttle service from O’Hare airport, 24-hour Stay-Fit Gym access, and a reduced overnight parking rate ($10 per day for overnight guests and $5 for daily parkers.  For more details and to register at the hotel, go to: http://rosemont.hilton.com/cmtf .  Contact lodging at chicagotangofestival.com if you are looking for a roommate.

Air Travel & Car Rental
American Airlines is offering discounted airfares to Chicago O'Hare for this event. To obtain the discount for either domestic or international travel to Chicago between April 5 and May 5, go online to www.aa.com and choose More Flight Search Options and insert the Promotion Code (6142DA) in the appropriate box or call the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at  1-800-433-1790  and refer to Autorization Number (6142DA) .

For Special Car Rental Discounts with Avis, call  (888) 331-1600  and reference Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number (D757308); or by using this link: https://www.avis.com/AvisWeb/reservation/ReservationsInitializer?&AWD_NUMBER=D757308

Master Classes
During the Festival, there will be two Master classes for the advanced dancer taught by Susana Miller ,  in addition to one Master Class taught by Osvaldo Natucci. There will be limited enrollment and classes require prior permission.  The Master Classes are not part of the Festival package and are limited to individuals that purchase the full Festival passes or one of the weekend workshop passes.  For more information go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Masterclass.php

Intensive Beginner Program
We will have a three-day Intensive Workshops for Beginners for those who
have never danced tango or have danced tango for less than 3 or 4 months. The Workshops are designed to immerse you in the essential elements of the
Argentine tango social dance, including the movement, the musicality, the
navigation, embrace and etiquette so you can attend and enjoy milongas on your own.  This year the program has been expanded to a three-day, five class program, taught by Liz Haight & Masami Hirokawa and Enriqueta Kleinman & Osvaldo Natucci. The workshops will have a limited enrollment. Please email info at chicagotangofestival.com prior to registering for the class. For more information go to: http://chicagotangofestival.com/Beginners.php

Marketing Opportunities
Sponsorship, advertising and vending opportunities are available for the
Festival.  For more details go to: http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/ad_opps.php

Subscribe to our mailing list by going to :
http://www.chicagotangofestival.com/Contact_Information.php ,

Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago in April.

Take care,
Ray Barbosa
Chicago Milonguero, Ltd.