[Tango-A] EU-W: Bookings are open for the 6th Edinburgh International Tango Festival! 24th-27th May 2013

Edinburgh Tango info.eitf at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 14:06:05 EST 2012

The 6th edition of the Edinburgh International Tango Festival offers another wonderful bank holiday weekend of world class artists and many hours of warm and friendly dancing set in a beautiful city.

Featuring workshops & performances from:
Adrián Veredice & Alejandra Hobert
María Inés Bogado & Sebastián Jiménez
Jenny Frances & Ricardo Oria
Gabriela Elías
Live music & international DJs

At the heart of the Festival is the Summer Ball, a grand event featuring live music. Three evening milongas in our traditional halls and relaxed matinée tango cafés will fill your dancing weekend from Friday evening to the small hours of Tuesday morning. Each evening features a show from our guest artists, while talented international DJs will keep your feet moving even after you thought you could dance no more.

You can also enjoy over 20 workshops (from complete beginners right through to master classes) taught by international maestros from Buenos Aires and Edinburgh.
* Full weekend passes start at £46 (aprox €56) *
--
https://www.facebook.com/events/291965214256261
http://eitf.org.uk/