[Tango-A] MISC: Holiday Clearance Sale at MalevaShoes.com!

Maleva Shoes jennifer at malevashoes.com
Wed Dec 5 21:03:34 EST 2012

Ladies!

The Holidays are upon us and MalevaShoes is having a clearance sale!
We have just marked down all the remaining Comme il Faut tango shoes
from the last shipment to $140. Hurry and take a look because they go
fast!

A pair of Comme il Fauts makes a fabulous present for someone special
(or for yourself!) and with all the upcoming seasonal parties and
milongas there will be no shortage of places to wear them.  We can
also do gift certificates. Please e-mail jennifer at malevashoes.com to
inquire.

New shoes will be here in about a week so stay tuned....

Shop online at
www.MalevaShoes.com

Sincerely,
Jennifer Bratt