[Tango-A] NA-C: In Strangers' Arms

beatriz dujovne dujovne.tango at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:05:48 EDT 2012

I am pleased to announce the new web page of my book: In Strangers Arms:
The magic of the tango.This is a book for tangueros who like tothink about
tango. www.instrangersarms.com
Written from inside the embrace and from inside its native culture of Buenos
Aires, the book unveils the power of Tango at an individuallevel and at a
universal level.

Endorsements
The governing body of the Buenos Aires National Academy of Tango.
Sergio Pujol, Universidad de la Plata and CONICET, Buenos Aires.
Eric Van Young, Distinguished Professor of History specialized in Latin
American History, University of California San Diego.
I hope you enjoy reading In Strangers' Arms as much as I enjoyed
writing it.

Beatriz Dujovne. Buenos Aires and Portland
Author913 522 3664dujovne.tango at gmail.com