[Tango-A] SA: CASA LUNA >>> Everyone loves the Location! We are in Barrio Montserrat.

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Thu Aug 9 22:47:51 EDT 2012

"For a really superior value in Buenos Aires consider Victoria Luna's 4-Star Villa and Garden Apartment. It is located in the heart of all the activities and only a short 3-block walk to the the Independencia subway station, yet located on a quiet street that is not a busy bus route. This affordable yet beautiful accomodation is enhanced by Vicki's personal attention to her guests. She was an outstanding source of information concerning shopping, milongas, sight-seeing, banking, restaurants, tango lessons, and any other questions a guest could have. She not only became our landlady while there, but we now consider her our long-term friend.
Be sure and see her affordable Villa and Garden Apartment at www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com and you will understand why we already have reservations there for next year!!!!
Tom (Captain Perfect) & Arlene
Panama City Beach, Florida"

* A Private Villa/Petite Retreat nestled in Barrio Montserrat central to 29 of the best milongas in town; walk to "Nino Bien", "Chique" and "Lo De Celia" and more. Are your toes tapping?

* The Private Sun Terrace overlooking a gracious garden and stands of 35' tall banana trees (truly magnificent on balmy summer nights). Covered garden patio for rainy evenings or dining at the Umbrella Table.

* Bold, high, Bordeaux ceilings, parquet wood floors, and the Dance Room.

* Wireless, Hi-Speed Internet or use our Guest Computer, even filtered water. Simmons Extra Firm Beds with 600 Thread Count Sheets. Private Concierge on call. Weekly cleaning.

* Air Conditioning, ADT Security and Combination Security Boxes in Luxury Accommodations at various price levels.

* Rent a room, the Garden Apartment, or reserve The Villa. Amazingly affordable. But DO book now for the coming season.

OUR SITE: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com * Take the VIDEO TOUR!

THE VILLA: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/main-floor

GARDEN APARTMENT: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/garden-apartment

Remember, our guests Love CASA LUNA! For reviews click here: http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/reviews-buenos-aires-house-for-rent