[Tango-A] NA-W: Gabriel Misse and Analia Centurion in Vail

Deb Sclar sclardeb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:29:37 EDT 2012

Hola Richard or whoever is answering this message,

We are hoping to adjust our schedule to attend 1 or both of the afternoon
classes & hopefully the milonga in Vail this Sunday. We're wondering about
cost for classes.can we pay 'at the door' yet take advantage of the advance
discount TC member class pricing? We'd really appreciate any flexibility you
can extend, as we won't know 'til 'last minute' if we'll even be able to
make it at all! Sorry in advance for being 'difficult' but thanks for any
adjustments you can make in our case!

Deb (& Brian)