[Tango-A] NA/NE: Astoria Tango Club - Lesson + Practica + Milonga + SUPER PARTY!!!

Mariana Fresno marianafresno at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 25 20:56:01 EDT 2012

This Sunday, we spare no expense... we push the boat out... we roll out the red carpet.. or, as we say in Spanish: we throw the house by out of the windows!

This Sunday... we celebrate our graceful hostess Mariana Fresno's birthday party. And we have more parties (Astoria Tango Style): Leni Mendez and Gustavo Rios are also celebrating their birthday parties.
Last, but not least we are also throwing a BIG farewell party for our friend and patron, Hector Scotti, who is going back to Argentina.

The musical vibes of such a night are in the hands of one of the best tango DJ's in the US: Yesim.

It is going to be another INCREDIBLE night at the Astoria Tango Club, and you don't want to miss it. Tables are going fast, so throw us a line to RSVP yours!

All levels class by Mariana Fresno starts at 6pm
Practica from 7 to 8
Milonga from 8 to 10:30+

$10 cover
41-01 Broadway (2nd floor)
entrance @ 41st Street. One block from Steinway and Broadway.
R train to Steinway. only 3 stops from Lexington Avenue

website: http://www.thetangofactory.com/astoria/
for reservations: marianafresno at yahoo.com.ar