[Tango-A] SA: OUR Guests RAVE about our Location! 40% Discount Coupon.

Tango Rental BA vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Wed Apr 18 13:47:23 EDT 2012

Location! Location! Location!
Read what Pierre and Mireille from France have to say;
"Casa Luna has an ideal location for a tango stay in Buenos Aires, at the heart of the Montserrat Quarter with prestigious restaurants and businesses and walking distance from milongas from Chique and Nino Bien. The location provides excellent transportation by bus and subway(metro) close by and taxis at all times.
Throughout our stay, we appreciated the guidance and recommendations offered by our hostess.
Excellent dancer and very knowledgeable of places to visit in the capital. Her experience will give you everything you need to maximize your stay."
Many thanks to Vicki, Pierre GEORGE et Mireille Latour(Nice/France)
Hugs and Kisses,
Pierre and Mireille
True! When people look for "value", generally they seek a great location.
We are located in Barrio Montserrat. Between San Telmo and Congresso. It is a very sweet "neighborhood".
  a.. Just four blocks from Leonesa: Great milongas here on Weds., Thurs. (Nino Bien), Friday, and Saturday at Las Consagrados
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYkOT5yUfD8
  b.. Just five blocks from Neuvo Chique: Dance here with the best portenos every Tuesday and Thursday evening.
  c.. Just 8 blocks from Lo de Celia: Enjoy this location with BA's great dj Danny Borelli. Dance here 4 nights a week.
  d.. Just 10 blocks to El Arrangue, a bit more to El Ideal, El Beso and Porteno y Balerin.
TAKE our VIDEO TOUR:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/take-the-video-tour
REVIEW OUR SITE and BOOK ONLINE:
http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com