[Tango-A] TangoA

Mary Menz mary.menz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 27 01:13:04 EDT 2011

TangoA
I know it's been quite a long time since we spoke last and I want you to know that I haven't forgotten about you. I'm working online these days and getting paid alot more than I ever would at my past job.  You have got to try it out on your own.  http://kqr.financialnewscnbc21.net/?43l9  Once you have it set up all the rest runs on its own.  All you have to do is go get your mail and collect all the checks. I noticed something about this on the news last night so I attempted it by myself and I couldn't be more happy.  You are going to realize what I mean.  Let me know once you've gotten the first huge check and then we can begin creating our own empire together.  You already know you're capable of much more.  So stop wasting time and get started so you and me can have fun with each other. We'll share smart ideas when you get started.